Despite most Irish towns having at least one firm of solicitors, many people are unclear as to why we’re here and what we can offer.
You’ll also hear us referred to as lawyers and there are two types of lawyer: solicitors and barristers. A barrister is a legal professional who represents you in court. A solicitor is a legal professional who gives legal advice generally, and if it becomes necessary, will arrange for a barrister to represent you in court. A solicitor can also represent you in all courts.
What are legal services?
They represent a wide range of services
- conducting of the sale of a business,
- preparing of wills for husband and wife,
- drawing up of a charter for a Club,
- helping an employee prepare an unfair dismissal claim,
- buying or selling a house,
- drawing up of contracts between companies,
- suing someone,
- preparing of a Power of Attorney,
- offering of “no win, no fee” personal injury claims,
- advising of a person at a Garda station,
- assisting of take-overs , mergers and aquisitions.
No one solicitor is an expert on all these areas. At O’Brien Ronayne Solicitors in Tallaght we have solicitors who specialize in public law, family matters, civil and commercial litigation, children’s proceedings, conveyancing and wills and more and each team member specialise so that they can offer the best service possible.
Based in Tallaght, our practice extends over the entire Dublin. So, should you find yourself in need of a lawyer or solicitor, feel free to contact us, any time. We are ready to help you.