British couple John and Susan Cooper died after contracting E. Coli, it has been confirmed.
The couple had been had been staying at the five star Steigenberger Aqua Magic Hotel in the Red Sea resort of Hurghada.
John and Susan, from Burnley, Lancashire, died within hours of each other while staying with their daughter, Kelly Ormerod.
John, 69, died in front of his horrified daughter Kelly before 64-year-old Susan was rushed to hospital where she later passed away.
Last week it emerged that around 200 people have lodged complaints against the hotel with tour operator Thomas Cook.
Authorities in Egypt had claimed the couple died of natural causes but Kelly said she thought there was ‘something suspicious’ behind their deaths.
She was earlier pictured returning to the UK, landing at Manchester Airport in the early hours of Sunday, with her three children and staff from Thomas Cook.
The daughter said her parents were ‘fit and healthy’ before their holiday and in ‘perfect health’ just hours before being taken ill.
If you have been affected by the issues raised in this story, please visit our Personal Injury Claims page.